The French Embassy is looking to sponsor 8 New Zealand startups to VivaTech in Paris from the 15-17 June 2017. Capitalising on the success of Antipodes 2016, the Embassy of France is looking to take kiwi ingenuity and creativity to the French Tech and Digital ecosystem.
VivaTech is the new global meeting for game changers, bringing together the most innovative startups and global players in digital transformation. After the first edition in 2016, VivaTech has established itself as a major technology event, bringing together 45,000 visitors, 5,000 startups, 800 speakers and 250 investors from 106 countries.
You are eligible to apply if you are:
- A New Zealand start-up, less than 8 years old, with innovative tech solutions, looking for international investors and partners.
- Seeking an opportunity for a pitch or to showcase a viable commercial product internationally in a B2B environment.
Companies selected by VivaTech through the VivaTechnology Challenge Platform receive free registration passes to attend the events, showcase their work and participate in a range of activities, from pitch to networking sessions. Successful applications will receive one of the up to 8 international return flights sponsored by the French Embassy.
To apply, visit the link here: https://challenges.vivatechnology.com/
Deadline for applications is 17th April.
About Viva Technology
PDF presentation and press kit of the event: http://bit.ly/Antipodes2017
15th – 17th June 2017
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
How to apply:
- Apply directly on the VivaTech application platform (https://challenges.vivatechnology.com/en), choosing any of the offered challenges.
- Let us know to which challenges you applied at email@example.com
- If you get picked by VivaTech and receive a confirmation message, we will cover your international airfare.
What does a challenge look like:
The 130 challenges are defined by 20 major corporate partners on a vertical around specific sectors, for example:
- Tourism – How can new virtual and immersive experiences be created in the hospitality industry?
- Finance – How can the user experience be improved in portfolio management?
- Human Resources – How can artificial intelligence improve HR planning?
For further information, please check the available documentation at http://bit.ly/Antipodes2017 and contact:
Scientific and Higher Education Attaché
French Embassy in New Zealand
T: 04 802 77 84