I hope things are going well for you and your teams as we get closer towards the end of 2019 – It’s been a big year for us at Vodafone xone, and I wanted to share some details about our new xone accelerator programme of which we have just opened applications! J
The least important part of this message – some brief info about me for those who I am yet to meet.
I’m Chris. A north Island boy at heart, for the past couple years I’ve been braving the cold here in Christchurch working alongside Lauren Merritt and the rest of the xone team to deliver our Vodafone xone start up Accelerator programme.
As of recently, I’ve taken over the reins for xone – and have also launched a new model for the way xone will be working with and supporting kiwi start-ups in the future!
You may have seen this video floating around Social media: https://youtu.be/e0KQYqCOL_g
The actual important part of this message – Our new Accelerator Programme or “xone Partner Series”
What is it?
- We are transitioning from our previous 6-month accelerator model which focused on founders and increasing the business performance and capability of each year’s (10 start up) cohort; to
- a series of 3-month“product and partnership-focused” programme for (up to 5) start-ups, driven heavily in product development, customer testing and validation with the key desired outcome in the form of a partnership or reseller agreement with Vodafone and some of our Key corporate customers (Industry Partners.)
For each iteration we’re bringing along one of our large corporate customers to join us as industry partners allowing start-ups to access expertise and resources from both VFNZ and the industry partner to add value to their business and product offering. The first VFNZ Customer to join us for the new Partner Series programme is the BNZ;
Together with BNZ we’re looking for kiwi start-ups who:
- Have a digital solution and global aspirations
- Have a product that digitally improves the way SME’s do business
- Have a validated product, No required minimum for revenue generation – but at the least; defined customer validation and market fit
- Ready to scale through corporate partnerships and add value to our SME business customers.
If you are working with any companies that you think could be a good fit for the programme; Please send them our way!!!!!!!! If you know anyone else working with start-ups that you think should see this as well –please forward this on.
Interested start-ups can apply directly/ or find more info here: Vodafone xone Partner series with BNZ
Alternatively – feel free to pass them my details so we can get them lined up! 🙂
Please note: APPLICATIONS CLOSE NOVEMBER 29th at 4pm.