Pitch & Pizza is an event for start ups who are looking for investment in the next two
to six months.
The event is a relaxed “dragons den” format with panellists from the Canterbury
innovation ecosystem, providing Q&A on what is an investible pitch.
The primary objective is to provide start ups with the knowledge and direction
that is required to pitch to Investor groups
The events additional benefits are:
• Start ups have a “stepping stone” to investibility.
• Investors can preview future deal flows
• Begins to build investor groups around start ups
• Encourages mentors to reach out to start ups
• Encourages the stakeholders of the local ecosystem to collaborate
• Allows potential start ups to understand the process and expectations around
• Helps build community and “buzz” around the ecosystem
Don’t miss out and register here.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions, please contact Gabby Addington on firstname.lastname@example.org