Helping recruit fresh skills and talent to drive innovation in your business.
Are you in the market for additional staff to augment your current R&D team or access new skills to advance your product innovation? Callaghan Innovation’s Student Grants are a great way to access new expertise or take on a blue-sky project.
The Callaghan Innovation Student Grants Roadshow is an opportunity for you to hear directly from local businesses about the impact student engagement can have on your business. Co-hosted by the University of Canterbury and Callaghan Innovation, the evening will provide you with the following opportunities:
• hear from local business leaders on how students have assisted their R&D programs
• understand what support is available via Callaghan Innovation
• network with other innovative local businesses
• option to tour the recently updated engineering, science, business & health facilities.
Presenting companies will include Synlait, Orbica, Syft Technologies and Digital Emotions(a.k.a Kin2Kin).
Multiple attendees per company are welcome. This event is recommended for founders, business leaders, HR and R&D managers.
Agenda – Tuesday, 9 April 2019
|Optional facility tours – for companies interested in seeing the new engineering, science, business & health facilities
|Arrival and networking
|Introduction by University of Canterbury, Deputy Vice-Chancellor Ian Wright
|Company speakers followed by Q & A panel session
|Overview of available Callaghan Innovation funding support schemes
|Networking with refreshments provided
• Learn more about our student grants and what they can do for you on our website
• Ready to apply for a Student Grant? Contact your Callaghan Innovation relationship manager or contact us on: 0800 422 552; email@example.com
For more details click here