The event will be in two parts: a workshop and a Ask Me Anything (AMA) session.
The presenters and speakers include :
* Delphine Ducaruge – Product & Operations Manager, Onside
* Tas Gould – Product Owner, Xero
* Andrei Link – Principal Consultant, Multiplier
* Pat McLarin – Product Manager, Seequent
* Mathias Roehring – Senior Product Manager, Trimble
* Nigel Sharplin – Managing Director, inFact / PiP IoT
* Tim Trewinnard – Director of Product Management, Jade
The workshop is designed to give you something you can use in your work when you come back to the office the next day. It will start by introducing the concepts of Doblin’s Ten Types of Innovation, a leading innovation methodology and framework. We will then discuss how a product management lifecycle framework can be combined with the Ten Types of Innovation framework to achieve world class results in new product development and commercialisation. Finally, you will work through a practical exercise allowing you to apply the principles discussed in the workshop to solving specific business challenges you are facing in your business.
The AMA session is intended to stimulate your thinking and help you learn from others how to deal with issues that maybe (just maybe) wake you up at night. It will feature a panel of speakers representing innovative and commercially successful businesses taking questions from the audience on the topic of the workshop and any other product management and product marketing topic.
NOTE: There will be a short break between the workshop and the AMA session, with light refreshments kindly provided by our sponsor – the Signal ICT Grad School.